05 September 2006

Shallow? Me? Whatever...

I'm conducting an experiment.

Every now and then I pop over and have a look at the Johnson King blog...you know, the one called 'Whatever...' We've talked about it before.

I think they're probably glad for my custom. The posts on the site rarely attract any comments, so I'm thinking they don't get many visitors. So I'd like to help them out.

Next to each post is a picture of the author. The latest post is by Jacqui Depares. She's a right little stunner, don't you think?

Can someone from Johnson King pop by and let me know whether you've noticed a spike in visitors? Maybe the Blogmeister General himself?

Happy to be of service.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnson King must be a great company to work for. Any business which has a 'wear your bikini to work' day is ok by me...

Anonymous said...

Hiya, Blogmeister General here.

Blimey, this internet thing really works, doesn’t it? Yep, we’ve had a surge in traffic – but still no comments! Which kind of says to me that no comments doesn’t necessarily equal no visitors.

Still, we’d definitely like to hear from more people – hate to think we were inspiring nothing more than a collective shrug of ‘whatever…’ in our readership.

La Depares is actually off sick today, but I’m sure she’ll be pleased that her stunning analysis of the Lucy Gao phenomenon caught your eye…